Feedback On This Section Of The Forum

Dan O.

• Moderators

Hey boys and girls,

We would like to have some feedback on this section of the forum.

It's uncharacteristic for PCTroubleshooting.ro to have a section in English. Foreign people or not...I think that this is important.

Lets take some time to suggest some stuff that can improve our small community.

What should/could/would this section have/add/remove/improve/focus on ? And all other crazy/creepy/funny/strange ideas that you have.

Please excuse my Kremlin accent,  but we all need the excercise..and it's good for our health. :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Moderators

Feedback.. means feedback.. all kind of stuff. We want to improve this area, also, improve ourselves !!

First of all:  stop criticizing other people for written English. Nobody is perfect, and we all learn from each other. We are not all born geniuses. We live, we progress, we learn and we succeed.

Second, third, fourth and so on... keep the posting flowing and ..."keep your heads ringing" like our good doctor Dre said once.

• Upvote 1

Our problem is obvious ... We were ... and we still are ... the only members who really want this section to be alive ...
Just look at the started topics ... By me , you ... and Maxime ( who left because he hasn't found any reason to stay ) ... It's not OK .
With two men nobody can build a house , mate ...
The only way this section can be improved is to be populated ( massively ) ...
I've tried to do it ... step by step , day by day ... Is not enough ...
So yes , that's my feedback ... #Make your international friends get in touch with us .

• 7 months later...

Nevermind , there's nothing about ... well , the forum itself ...

I've sent this part of it to someone and it's watched like a kind of a CV which will prove my skills as an IT helper along with my english capabilities ...

If the 1st can't be certain as long as I'm so young to work in an IT company ...  ,the 2nd has to offer at least something decent and to be there ...

I thought here's my ''' way '' to evolve my english skills among with critics and so on ...

I've been so wrong ...

Not only that I've been left out of my own suggestion [ as you can see , it's a huge lack of co-op ] , but when I give you [ and I really do] the chance to say '' it's enough '' , you're against me again ...

Well.. forums are not the best place to learn English. Especially a Romanian IT forum :)).

You are right, it didn't catch on. But it was (and still is) a good idea, that might (occasionally) help someone. From what i see, there's no reason to remove it.

Also, if you want to prove you know English, there are certifications you can take. Like toefl, cambridge.. Yes, they are a bit expensive, but if you can afford them, they are nice to have. But (from my experience) unless they require it,it's not mandatory. In the interviews that i (and my friends) had, they usually ask you if you're OK with english, then have a little basic talk to you in english to check your level. Speaking is a lot more important than writing. 

• Upvote 1

love is a verb
Love is a doing word

co-op? On what?

On posting , on discussing , but here , where we are allowed like nowhere before to do it in World's 1st langauge ...

Advanced ?

Well , if I'll still do it , yes ... I'll pay someone to train me anyway ... [ as you could see I'm not ready yet ] ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • gaby unpinned this topic