Problema Tableta Allview H8+: "spatiu Insuficient"

Andreius

Root = no warranty .

If you can't speak romanian - > http://pctroubleshooting.ro/forum/175-english-corner/ 

Well, sorry for not knowing Romanian, but we share a common problem and checking Google , this was the only theme explicitly describing that problem, this decice is rare and there is little info about it.

I've checked internal memory online, and as you can see by yourself, it says 16gb internal flash memory, http://www.allview.ro/produse/tablete-pc/lista-tablete-pc/viva-h8-plus/descriere/

This information is misleading. On the other hand I like its screen resolution and speed of the processor, that's why I prefer to solve that problem and keep the tablet rather that returning it back.

Dacă preferați , eu pot folosi Google Translate , dar mi-e teamă de greșeli în traducere.

Maybe it's better to write in english. :)

:D  Thanks.

""Yes, you still have warranty as long as you don't break it. Un-root the device before sending it to service.""

I have Samsung galaxy s4 and if you root it , there is a root counter which shows it, and even if you try to unroot it, the counter stays. Is the same case with Allview?

Has someone tried this : http://mytabletguru.com/how-to-increase-the-internal-memory-storage-of-an-android-tablet/

What happened with the guy who send its tablet to service?

"But this will be quite nasty , right ?""

So it is nasty to root your tablet and still use the warranty, but it is not nasty to lie to people by advertising a product with false characteristics?

I just want to be able to use it normally, now I am able to download only 7-8 applications. :(((((

There is NO way to move anything to the external sd card, my problem is the same as is the problem of the people who opened this theme.

I don't want to write in the English corner, because there are only too general questions like:

Nobody will pay me any attention there.

If I bother you so much, I won't write any more, but please somebody send me a message

how to make hard reset with hardware bottons if the root is unsuccessful and 

how to make a successful root of this device ( already tested)

Thanks in advance!

If I bother you so much, I won't write any more, but please somebody send me a message

It's fine, you don't bother anyone.

how to make a successful root of this device (already tested)

I don't think that root itself will change a lot about storage space, but you can try. For Allview use Framaroot ( + http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/framaroot/root-framaroot-one-click-apk-to-root-t2130276) and the Boromir exploit.

You can unroot the tablet also with Framaroot, it has this option.

Te-ai inregistrat? Ne-ar placea sa te prezinti.

Cum pot sustine forumul?
Cumpara de la eMag folosind acest link.
--------------------
oG2BN9d.gifse1WdXd.gifQG6MtmI.gifRHYjDzD.gifG5p1wui.gif

And apart from the unsufficient memory, I found another problem- GPS is not working

It can't find satelites to connect to, install GPS Test from Google Play and see what happens.

And even if wifi and location are active, it still can't position me.

034566794.jpg?r=0    

034566793.jpg?r=0

it means : "loadind location....."  I wanted for an hour and I was not located.

Do you have the same problem?

And about the root issue, I will wait a little, but in a Bulgarian forum one guy successfully rooted it with VROOT

This guy who rooted it successfully stil hasn't found a way to increase the internal memory, that's why I will wait a little. But what confuses me is that he has gps and he has successfully installed 2 navigation apps. I made factory reset and I am not sure but maybe afterwards I lost my navigation.

• 1 month later...

Si eu ma confrunt cu aceeasi problema la tableta Allview H8+.

Am facut si eu o sesizare la suport Allview si mi-au transmis ca in curand va exista o rezolvare la problema noastra.

Au mai spus ca rezolvarea va aparea la ei pe site in curand...

Sunt tare curios daca celor de acolo chiar le pasa...dar cred ca in curand urmeaza un root si adoptarea metodelor de stergere a unor aplicatii de sistem si partitionarea cardului

si instalarea link2sd,Titanium backup,etc...

Daca mai aflu ceva voi posta aici...

Am studiat putin problema spatiului insuficient la aceasta tableta si aici:(http://forum.softpedia.com/topic/997807-allview-viva-h8/)...

M-am gandit si la o repartitionare dar nu e deloc usor si riscul e mare sa o bulesti...dar merita citit si ce se zice si acolo de repartitionare,totusi

sunt curios daca vine o solutie de la Allview sau consideram ca e teapa si gata...

Maine  sun si la ei sa vad ce au de zis  mai concret cat mai asteptam...?

• 4 weeks later...

Am sunat la Allview,am vorbit cu un operator(femeie) care habar nu avea de problemele avute si nici nu a putut preciza o data pentru update.

Au textele prestabilite si vorbeste ca un robotel...Update cat de curand care apare pe site...bineinteles cu balbaielile aferente...ca le pare rau...bla-bla...

Adica le pare rau ca am luat teapa...

Am sunat la Allview,am vorbit cu un operator(femeie) care habar nu avea de problemele avute si nici nu a putut preciza o data pentru update.

Au textele prestabilite si vorbeste ca un robotel...Update cat de curand care apare pe site...bineinteles cu balbaielile aferente...ca le pare rau...bla-bla...

Adica le pare rau ca am luat teapa...

Tipic romanesc ...