FML

Clean The Update History In Windows 10 Technical Preview

Some people are complaining that their Windows 10 [ Technical Preview ] tend to fail every Update [ or the most of them ] .
Even if I haven't got this issue I made a research about how we can delete the Update History in every Windows .

Immediately I found this :

Note:Erasing the windows update history will just remove the entries of the updates and not really the updates itself.

a.    Go to menu Start> All Programs> Accessories. Right click on the "command prompt" and select "Run as Administrator".

b.    Copy/paste the below command:

c.    net stop wuauserv

d.    And select OK.

e.    Wait until confirmation that the service is stopped.

f.     To delete the file, copy the following command in the command prompt:

g.    del %systemroot%SoftwareDistributionDataStoreLogsedb.log (Manually search for Data Store in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution)

h.    You can also delete it manually by going to the location in windows explorer. [ Run '' %windir%SoftwareDistributionDataStore '' . ] .

j.     net start wuauserv [ To restart the updating service that was stopped . ] .

I've tried it on my own and over there is no problem so ... keep on keeping on as that song says !
Update: 5.08.15