Black Screen asus laptop

ket

So, i have a asus laptop or notebook, idk the diff, i think it is a k52j. I got a problem, some time ago i moved my laptop and i heard a small crack, after like 2-3 days my laptop started black screening randomly. I tried to reinstall my windows, restart my graphics card (WIN + SHIFT + CTRL + B) and it's the same, the only way that i can see my screen it's by pressing FN + F7 and after 2-3 seconds it turns black again, i have to say that the laptop it's working and on screen i see like 5% brightness but i cant use it for anything tho. I have a monitor that i use and it works without any problems, you think i can fix it or something?

16 hours ago, ket said:

So, i have a asus laptop or notebook, idk the diff, i think it is a k52j. I got a problem, some time ago i moved my laptop and i heard a small crack, after like 2-3 days my laptop started black screening randomly. I tried to reinstall my windows, restart my graphics card (WIN + SHIFT + CTRL + B) and it's the same, the only way that i can see my screen it's by pressing FN + F7 and after 2-3 seconds it turns black again, i have to say that the laptop it's working and on screen i see like 5% brightness but i cant use it for anything tho. I have a monitor that i use and it works without any problems, you think i can fix it or something?

Since you mentioned that the laptop works fine with an external monitor, this indicates that the issue is likely with the laptop's screen or its connections rather than the graphics card or other internal components.

The function keys (FN + F7 or similar) toggle through the different display modes (laptop screen, external monitor, duplicate, extend). Sometimes toggling these settings can reset the display.

You can check the cables are connected properly.

• Power off the laptop and disconnect all power sources.
  • Open the laptop's casing to access the screen's connection to the motherboard.
  • Check the ribbon cable connecting the screen to the motherboard. Ensure it's securely connected and not damaged.
  • Re-seat the cable by disconnecting it and then reconnecting it firmly.

ECILA ROMÂNIA