Jump to content

Cum Se Instaleaza Un Mod Pe Phpbb2 ?


Rila

Recommended Posts

Aveti un forum pe platforma phpbb?Probabil ca ati auzit de "celebrele" moduri(sau hackuri) pentru phpbb.

Am incercat sa iau linie cu linie si sa va explic!

Ce sunt ele?

De sunt fisiere care "tuneaza" forumul dumneavoastra si il face invulnerabil la atacuri de

spam sau pur si simplu ii adauga alte optiuni.

Cum se instaleaza?

*Toate liniile se pun de la capat!

Pai este destul de simplu sa instalezi un mod.

Luam ca exemplu modul urmator(the humanizer,un mod foarte folositor,impotriva inregistrarii botilor de spam.):

##############################################################

## MOD Title: The humanizer

## MOD Author: Underhill < webmaster@underhill.de > (N/A) http://www.underhill.de/?language=english

## MOD Description: Changes the register form to prevent spam bots by a simple individual question

## MOD Version: 1.2.0

##

## Installation Level: easy

## Installation Time: 5 minutes

## Files To Edit:

## includes/usercp_register.php

## templates/subSilver/profile_add_body.tpl

## language/lang_english/lang_main.php

## Included Files: N/A

## License: http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU General Public License v2

##############################################################

## For security purposes, please check: http://www.phpbb.com/mods/

## for the latest version of this MOD. Although MODs are checked

## before being allowed in the MODs Database there is no guarantee

## that there are no security problems within the MOD. No support

## will be given for MODs not found within the MODs Database which

## can be found at http://www.phpbb.com/mods/

##############################################################

## Author Notes:

##

## Do not use the example question within this MOD. Only your own individual question will be save!

##

## This modification was built for use with the phpBB template "subSilver"

##

## Screenshot: http://www.underhill.de/downloads/phpbb2...anizer.png

## Download: http://www.underhill.de/downloads/phpbb2...anizer.txt

##############################################################

## MOD History:

##

## 2007-07-14 - Version 1.2.0

## - Changed to individual question

##

## 2006-12-31 - Version 1.1.1

## - Removed HTML comment

## - Successfully tested with phpBB 2.0.22

## - Changed Author Notes

##

## 2006-08-26 - Version 1.1.0

## - Added dynamic attribute to confuse spam bots

## - Changed access value to prevent spam bot guessing

##

## 2006-07-17 - Version 1.0.5

## - Added notes for a frequent install problem

## - Added forgotten history entry for version 1.0.4

## - Fixed more little spelling errors

##

## 2006-06-11 - Version 1.0.4

## - Successfully tested with phpBB 2.0.21

## - Fixed little spelling errors

##

## 2006-04-29 - Version 1.0.3

## - MOD Syntax changes for the phpBB MOD Database

##

## 2006-04-19 - Version 1.0.2

## - Fixed bug with mode=editprofile (Markus Wandel and fanrpg)

## - Fixed some little problems with spelling and usability

##

## 2006-04-18 - Version 1.0.1

## - MOD Syntax changes for the phpBB.de MOD Database

##

## 2006-04-17 - Version 1.0.0

## - Final-Version

## - Successfully tested with EasyMOD beta (0.3.0)

##

## 2006-04-14 - Version 0.0.1

## - BETA-Version

## - Built and successfully tested with phpBB 2.0.20

##

##############################################################

## Before Adding This MOD To Your Forum, You Should Back Up All Files Related To This MOD

##############################################################

#

#-----[ DIY INSTRUCTIONS ]------------------------------------------------------

#

Do not use the example question within this MOD. Only your own individual question will be save!

#

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

includes/usercp_register.php

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

# NOTE - This is a partial match, the whole line on a fresh phpBB installation looks like this:

#

# validate_optional_fields($icq, $aim, $msn, $yim, $website, $location, $occupation, $interests, $signature);

#

validate_optional_fields(

#

#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------------------------

#

# NOTE - Not "INLINE AFTER, ADD"! - Add this after the whole line like:

# validate_optional_fields($icq, $aim, $msn, $yim, $website, $location, $occupation, $interests, $signature);

#

// The humanizer MOD

$humanizer_attribute = md5(($board_config['board_startdate'] + $board_config['board_timezone']) * $board_config['avatar_filesize']);

$ruhuman = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[$humanizer_attribute]) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS[$humanizer_attribute] : '';

$ruhuman = trim(htmlspecialchars($ruhuman));

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

if ($board_config['enable_confirm'] && $mode == 'register')

#

#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

$humanizer_answers = $lang['humanizer_answers'];

if (!in_array(strtolower($ruhuman), $humanizer_answers) && $mode == 'register')

{

$error = TRUE;

$error_msg .= ( ( isset($error_msg) ) ? '<br />' : '' ) . $lang['Are_u_human_wrong'];

}

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

if ( ($mode == 'register') || ($board_config['allow_namechange']) )

#

#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

if ( $mode == 'register' )

{

$template->assign_block_vars('switch_register', array());

}

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

'SIGNATURE' => str_replace('<br />', "\n", $signature),

#

#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

'HUMANIZER' => stripslashes($ruhuman),

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

'L_EMAIL_ADDRESS' => $lang['Email_address'],

#

#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

'L_ARE_U_HUMAN' => $lang['Are_u_human'],

'L_ARE_U_HUMAN_EXPLAIN' => $lang['Are_u_human_explain'],

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

'S_ALLOW_AVATAR_UPLOAD' => $board_config['allow_avatar_upload'],

#

#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

'S_HUMANIZER_ATTRIBUTE' => $humanizer_attribute,

#

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

templates/subSilver/profile_add_body.tpl

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

<!-- END switch_confirm -->

#

#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------------------------

#

<!-- BEGIN switch_register -->

<tr>

  <td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_ARE_U_HUMAN} *</span><br /><span

class="gensmall">{L_ARE_U_HUMAN_EXPLAIN}</span></td>

  <td class="row2">

<input type="text" name="{S_HUMANIZER_ATTRIBUTE}" class="post" style="width: 100px" size="10" maxlength="15"

value="{HUMANIZER}" />

  </td>

</tr>

<!-- END switch_register -->

#

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

language/lang_english/lang_main.php

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

?>

#

#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

Quote:

$lang['Are_u_human'] = 'Are you human?';

$lang['Are_u_human_explain'] = 'Sorry, but this stupid question shall keep away the bots from this forum. please type your answer in the

following text field.';

$lang['Are_u_human_wrong'] = 'Sorry, but the &quot;humanizer&quot; question must be answered correctly.';

// possible humanizer answers - only use this syntax:

$lang['humanizer_answers'] = array('yes', 'jes', 'yo');

#

#-----[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]--------------------------------------------------

#

# EoM 

Pasul 1 suna in felul urmator:

Quote:

#

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

includes/usercp_register.php

Pasul 1:Deschideti fisierul usercp_register.php din folderul includes al forumului cu notepad sau alt editor de coduri.

Pasul2:

Quote:

##-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

# NOTE - This is a partial match, the whole line on a fresh phpBB installation looks like this:

#

# validate_optional_fields($icq, $aim, $msn, $yim, $website, $location, $occupation, $interests, $signature);

#

validate_optional_fields(

#:

Pasul 2:Cautati in fisierul deschis mai devreme(usercp_register.php ) liniile urmatoare,folosind functia find(ctrl+f):

Quote:

validate_optional_fields($icq, $aim, $msn, $yim, $website, $location, $occupation, $interests, $signature);

validate_optional_fields(

Pasul 3:

Quote:

#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------------------------

#

# NOTE - Not "INLINE AFTER, ADD"! - Add this after the whole line like:

# validate_optional_fields($icq, $aim, $msn, $yim, $website, $location, $occupation, $interests, $signature);

#

// The humanizer MOD

$humanizer_attribute = md5(($board_config['board_startdate'] + $board_config['board_timezone']) * $board_config['avatar_filesize']);

$ruhuman = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[$humanizer_attribute]) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS[$humanizer_attribute] : '';

$ruhuman = trim(htmlspecialchars($ruhuman));

Pasul 3:Dupa ce ati deschis si ati gasit liniile de la pasul 2 adaugati urmatoarele linii:

Quote:

NOTE - Not "INLINE AFTER, ADD"! - Add this after the whole line like:

validate_optional_fields($icq, $aim, $msn, $yim, $website, $location, $occupation, $interests, $signature);

// The humanizer MOD

$humanizer_attribute = md5(($board_config['board_startdate'] + $board_config['board_timezone']) * $board_config['avatar_filesize']);

$ruhuman = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[$humanizer_attribute]) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS[$humanizer_attribute] : '';

$ruhuman = trim(htmlspecialchars($ruhuman));

Pasul 4:

Quote:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

if ($board_config['enable_confirm'] && $mode == 'register')

Pasul 4 :cautati in acelasi fisier (usercp_register.php) linia urmatoare:

Quote:

if ($board_config['enable_confirm'] && $mode == 'register')

Pasul 5:

Quote:

#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

$humanizer_answers = $lang['humanizer_answers'];

if (!in_array(strtolower($ruhuman), $humanizer_answers) && $mode == 'register')

{

$error = TRUE;

$error_msg .= ( ( isset($error_msg) ) ? '<br />' : '' ) . $lang['Are_u_human_wrong'];

}

Pasul 5:dupa ce ati gasit linia de la pasul 4  adaugati urmatoarele linii:

Quote:

// The humanizer MOD

$humanizer_answers = $lang['humanizer_answers'];

if (!in_array(strtolower($ruhuman), $humanizer_answers) && $mode == 'register')

{

$error = TRUE;

$error_msg .= ( ( isset($error_msg) ) ? '<br />' : '' ) . $lang['Are_u_human_wrong'];

}

Pasul 6:

Quote:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

if ( ($mode == 'register') || ($board_config['allow_namechange']) )

Pasul 6Cauta urmatoarea linie in acelasi fisier(usercp_register.php):

Quote:

if ( ($mode == 'register') || ($board_config['allow_namechange']) )

Pasul7:

Quote:

#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

if ( $mode == 'register' )

{

$template->assign_block_vars('switch_register', array());

}

Pasul7:Dupa ce ai gasit linia de la pasul 6 adauga urmatoarele linii:

Quote:

// The humanizer MOD

if ( $mode == 'register' )

{

$template->assign_block_vars('switch_register', array());

}

Pasul 8:

Quote:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

'SIGNATURE' => str_replace('<br />', "\n", $signature),

Pasul 8:Cauta in acelasi fisier linia:

Quote:

'SIGNATURE' => str_replace('<br />', "\n", $signature),

Pasul 9:

Quote:

#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

'HUMANIZER' => stripslashes($ruhuman),

Pasul 9:Dupa ce ati gasit linia de la pasul 8 adaugati uramtoarele linii:

Quote:

// The humanizer MOD

'HUMANIZER' => stripslashes($ruhuman),

Pasul 10:

Quote:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

'L_EMAIL_ADDRESS' => $lang['Email_address'],

#

Pasul 10: Cauta linia:

Quote:

'L_EMAIL_ADDRESS' => $lang['Email_address'],

Pasul 11:

Quote:

#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

'L_ARE_U_HUMAN' => $lang['Are_u_human'],

'L_ARE_U_HUMAN_EXPLAIN' => $lang['Are_u_human_explain'],

#

Pasul 11: Dupa ce ati gasit linia de la pasul 10 adaugati liniile urmatoare:

Quote:

// The humanizer MOD

'L_ARE_U_HUMAN' => $lang['Are_u_human'],

'L_ARE_U_HUMAN_EXPLAIN' => $lang['Are_u_human_explain'],

Pasul 12:

Quote:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

'S_ALLOW_AVATAR_UPLOAD' => $board_config['allow_avatar_upload'],

#

Pasul 12::Cautati in acelasi fisier codul urmator:

Quote:

'S_ALLOW_AVATAR_UPLOAD' => $board_config['allow_avatar_upload'],

Pasul 13:

Quote:

#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

'S_HUMANIZER_ATTRIBUTE' => $humanizer_attribute,

Pasul 13:Dupa ce ati gasit linia  de la pasul 12 adaugati urmatoarele linii si apoi salvati fisierul si incarcati-l pe server:

Quote:

// The humanizer MOD

'S_HUMANIZER_ATTRIBUTE' => $humanizer_attribute,

Pasul 14:

Quote:

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

templates/subSilver/profile_add_body.tpl

#

Pasul 14: intrati in folderul templates/subsilver sau tema dumneavoastra actuala/profile_add_body.tpl

Pasul 15:

Quote:

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

<!-- END switch_confirm -->

#

Pasul 15: Cautati linia :

Quote:

<!-- END switch_confirm -->

Pasul 16:

Quote:

#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------------------------

#

<!-- BEGIN switch_register -->

<tr>

  <td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_ARE_U_HUMAN} *</span><br /><span

class="gensmall">{L_ARE_U_HUMAN_EXPLAIN}</span></td>

  <td class="row2">

<input type="text" name="{S_HUMANIZER_ATTRIBUTE}" class="post" style="width: 100px" size="10" maxlength="15"

value="{HUMANIZER}" />

  </td>

</tr>

<!-- END switch_register -->

Pasul 16:Dupa ce ati gasit linia de la pasul 15 adaugati urmatoarele linii,dupa ce adaugati salvati fila si incarcati-o pe host in locul celei

vechi :

Quote:

<!-- BEGIN switch_register -->

<tr>

  <td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_ARE_U_HUMAN} *</span><br /><span

class="gensmall">{L_ARE_U_HUMAN_EXPLAIN}</span></td>

  <td class="row2">

<input type="text" name="{S_HUMANIZER_ATTRIBUTE}" class="post" style="width: 100px" size="10" maxlength="15"

value="{HUMANIZER}" />

  </td>

</tr>

<!-- END switch_register -->

Pasul 17:

Quote:

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------------------------

#

language/lang_english/lang_main.php

Pasul 17:Cautati linia  :

Quote:

?>

Pasul 18:

Quote:

#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------------------------

#

// The humanizer MOD

$lang['Are_u_human'] = 'Are you human?';

$lang['Are_u_human_explain'] = 'Sorry, but this stupid question shall keep away the bots from this forum. please type your answer in the

following text field.';

$lang['Are_u_human_wrong'] = 'Sorry, but the &quot;humanizer&quot; question must be answered correctly.';

// possible humanizer answers - only use this syntax:

$lang['humanizer_answers'] = array('yes', 'jes', 'yo');

#

Pasul 18:Dupa ce ati gasit liniile de la pasul 17 adaugati urmatoarele linii salvati fisierul si incarcati-l pe host in locul celui vechi:

Quote:

// The humanizer MOD

$lang['Are_u_human'] = 'Are you human?';

$lang['Are_u_human_explain'] = 'Sorry, but this stupid question shall keep away the bots from this forum. please type your answer in the

following text field.';

$lang['Are_u_human_wrong'] = 'Sorry, but the &quot;humanizer&quot; question must be answered correctly.';

// possible humanizer answers - only use this syntax:

$lang['humanizer_answers'] = array('yes', 'jes', 'yo');

<<<<--------------------------------------------------------------FINISH------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Este un pic mai interesant aici ca apare acel emoticon in locul cuvantului p l e a s e :))

Linkul original:here

Pc-helps-Toate intrebarile tale din IT au un raspuns,raspunsul il gasesti la noi!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.