Jump to content

Cum adaug iconite / font awesome la statistici?


Pitbul

Recommended Posts

1. Admin Control Panel -  Look & Feel - tema ta - Board Index - boardIndextemplate cauți board_stats și după <span class='value'> adaugi iconița font-awesome.

Exemplu: <span class='value'> <i class="fa fa-nume-icon" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$stats['info']['total_posts']} </span>

Edited by Cristian #
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

Pe langa ce a spus Cristian #. Mai trebuie si in globalTemplate inainte de inchiderea headului:

</head>

Trebuie sa adaugi urmatoru rand:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" />

 

PHP Developer - Not available for freelancing right now

Daca ai de gand sa postezi la categoria IPB, nu uita sa citesti regulamentul: Link regulament

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • gadeas changed the title to Cum adaug iconite / font awesome la statistici?
<div id='board_stats'>		
		<ul class='ipsBoxz ipsList_inline'>
			<li class='clear'>
                                <span class="statsx"><i class="fa fa-file-text"> {$stats['info']['total_posts']}</i></span> <br><br>
				<span class="statsz">Total Posts</span>
			</li>
			<li class='clear'>
				<span class="statsx"><i class="fa fa-users"> {$stats['info']['mem_count']}</i></span> <br><br>
                                <span class="statsz">Total Members</span>

			</li>
			<li class='clear'>
				<span class="statsx"><i class="fa fa-line-chart"> {$stats['info']['most_online']}</i></span> <br> <br>
                               <span class="statsz">Most Online</span>
			</li>
                        <li class='clear rfix'>
				<span class="statsx"><i class="fa fa-user"> {IPSMember::makeProfileLink( $stats['info']['last_mem_name'], $stats['info']['last_mem_id'], $stats['info']['last_mem_seo'], 'value' )}</i></span><br><br>
                                <span class="statsz">Newest Member</span>
			</li>
       
		</ul>
	</div>
.ipsBoxz {
    background: #1a1a1a url(http://www.ecila.ro/forum/public/style_images/ecilaros/row_gradient.png);
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-position: 0 0;
    height: 100px;
    padding: 9px;
    border-top: 1px solid #111;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #111;
    border-left: 1px solid #111;
    border-right: 1px solid #111;
}

#board_stats ul {
    text-align: center;
}

.rfix {
    padding-left: 35px;
    border-left: 2px solid #121212;
}

#board_stats li {
    margin-right: 50px;
    margin-top: 25px;
}

 

Edited by Cristian #
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cristian # said:

<div id='board_stats'>		
		<ul class='ipsBoxz ipsList_inline'>
			<li class='clear'>
                                <span class="statsx"><i class="fa fa-file-text"> {$stats['info']['total_posts']}</i></span> <br><br>
				<span class="statsz">Total Posts</span>
			</li>
			<li class='clear'>
				<span class="statsx"><i class="fa fa-users"> {$stats['info']['mem_count']}</i></span> <br><br>
                                <span class="statsz">Total Members</span>

			</li>
			<li class='clear'>
				<span class="statsx"><i class="fa fa-line-chart"> {$stats['info']['most_online']}</i></span> <br> <br>
                               <span class="statsz">Most Online</span>
			</li>
                        <li class='clear rfix'>
				<span class="statsx"><i class="fa fa-user"> {IPSMember::makeProfileLink( $stats['info']['last_mem_name'], $stats['info']['last_mem_id'], $stats['info']['last_mem_seo'], 'value' )}</i></span><br><br>
                                <span class="statsz">Newest Member</span>
			</li>
       
		</ul>
	</div>

 

unde pun asta ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9xuFyq3.png?1

uite cum apare mai trebuie sa mearga imaginile alea am omis eu ceva ?

3 hours ago, Cristian # said:

1. Admin Control Panel -  Look & Feel - tema ta - Board Index - boardIndextemplate cauți board_stats și după <span class='value'> adaugi iconița font-awesome.

Exemplu: <span class='value'> <i class="fa fa-nume-icon" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$stats['info']['total_posts']} </span>

nu am inteles asta 

Edited by Pitbul
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gadeas said:

Pe langa ce a spus Cristian #. Mai trebuie si in globalTemplate inainte de inchiderea headului:


</head>

Trebuie sa adaugi urmatoru rand:


<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" />

 

si inlocuieste tot ce ai la board_stats cu asta

Spoiler

 

.ipsBoxz {
    background: #1a1a1a url(http://www.ecila.ro/forum/public/style_images/ecilaros/row_gradient.png);
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-position: 0 0;
    height: 100px;
    padding: 9px;
    border-top: 1px solid #111;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #111;
    border-left: 1px solid #111;
    border-right: 1px solid #111;
}

#board_stats ul {
    text-align: center;
}

.rfix {
    padding-left: 35px;
    border-left: 2px solid #121212;
}

#board_stats li {
    margin-right: 50px;
    margin-top: 25px;
}

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.